Schedule & Results View schedule
News More headlines
- And Chu to finish Selanne and Chu carry their team's banners as a spectacular Sochi closing ceremony offers a taste of Korea 2018.
- Canada leads ranking Thanks to the gold-medal win in Sochi Canada claims first place in the 2014 IIHF Women’s World Ranking. Switzerland moves from fifth to third place.
- Three honours for Schelling While North American teams dominate women’s hockey, some Europeans shone with individual skills as reflected by the awards and All-Star Team.
- Dineen delivers Canada retrieved a 0-2 score in barely three minutes. Coach Kevin Dineen went unemployment to Olympic gold in the space of barely three months. Here's how.
- Women’s overtime magic Canada’s 3-2 comeback win over the United States in the 2014 Olympic women’s final wasn’t the first time gold has been decided in overtime between these rivals.
- Wickenheiser elected Hayley Wickenheiser scored on gold-medal game day even before the puck drop as she was elected to the International Olympic Committee’s Athletes’ Commission.
- “It will never happen” At a press conference of the IIHF, NHL and NHLPA, IIHF President Rene Fasel said women’s hockey is not threatened to be removed from the Olympics.